Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Jr Technical Asst. & Others 2021.
|Posted On ||: || 19-01-2021 |
|Updated On ||: || 19-01-2021 |
|Apply Before ||: || 09-02-2021 |
Short Description :
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites you to fill online application form for the 13 Jr Technical Asst, Jr Commercial Asst & Storekeeper Requirement 2021.
TOTAL VACANCY: 13 POSTS
|Application Start Date||17-01-2021|
|Last Date Of Application||09-02-2021|
AGE LIMIT :
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as on 09 February 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).NOTE: Please check the full notification for age relaxations.
ii. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines, calculated by deducting the period of military service from the actual age and adding three years thereto, subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
Application fee :-
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical)|
|Pass in three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks.|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical)||02||Pass in three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks.|
|Junior Commercial Assistant||04||Pass in three year Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks.|
|Storekeeper||01||Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical).|
For more details please read the notification pdf.
Salary :- 23,500-77,000
HOW TO APPLY :
- Aspirants, please read the full notification from the notification link.
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Career page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Career page) from 18 January 2021 to 09 February 2021. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications /withdrawn applications / applications in draft status shall not be considered. On successful submission of the application, the status of the application shall be shown as "In process". After submission of the application, the candidate shall log in to My Applications and ensure that the application status is "In process" to ensure the process is complete. No refund of fees shall be considered after successful submission of application or withdrawal of application.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 18 January 2021 to 09 February 2021. The last date for submission of applications through online is 09 February 2021. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical support in the SAP application portal after 1600 hrs on the last date.
- finally take a print out of application from.