IGM Kolkata ( India Government Mint Alipore, Kolkata) Requirement 2021.
|Posted On ||: || 17-01-2021 |
|Updated On ||: || 17-01-2021 |
|Apply Before ||: || 19-02-2021 |
Short Description :
Invites you to fill online application form for the Supervisor, Engraver-III, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician (Electronics) Requirement 2021.
TOTAL VACANCY: 54 POSTS
|Application Start Date||20-01-2021|
|Last Date Of Application||19-02-2021|
AGE LIMIT :
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
NOTE: Please check the full notification for age relaxations.
1st Class full time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgical).
|Engraver-III||06||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with at least 55% marks.|
|Junior Office Assistant||12||Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement.|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||10||Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement.|
|Junior Technician (Electronics||16||Full time ITI Certificate in Electronics Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT..|
For more details please read the notification pdf.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Aspirants, please read the full notification from the notification link.
- Applicants to visit IGM Kolkata website Click Here and open the link under “CAREERS” for filling the Online Application Form, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point – C.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- finally take a print out of the application form.