Private Data We Receive And Collect
Joingovt.in also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable). There is more to this section and we want to keep you informed about it.
When you first register for a Joingovt.in account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices should be the same with the one of your software
Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details should be provided in the contact forms
A unique user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration should always be at front
Every system is backuped regularly and it will not fail
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms that can be used)
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
How We Use Joingovt.in Data
Joingovt.in uses visitors' data for the following general purposes and for other specific ones that are important :
- To identify you when you login to your account so we can start or user security process for the entire session and duration
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure for everyone using the app from administrators to regular users with limited rights
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Consent Of Using joingovt.in
Under no circumstances shall joingovt.in be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages,
including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials
on this site, even if joingovt.in or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.